Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jul 16th, 2015

Best Dr !!!!

You Will Regret It! show details You Will Regret It!
Jun 29th, 2015

Do not come here! Waiting over an hour past appointment when he hasnt even showed up yet. Won't let me finish a sentence. He diagnoses me before I'm even done explaining my problem to him, his diagnosis is nowhere near what I explained. He told me my stitches were gone, came back next week he said I had two stitches left. The slavish lay at the front desk also is as rude as can be, acts like she's better than you. He told me my insurance doesn't cover my son's circumcision and they do so he charged me $250. I told my insurance so now their doing a case against him. Taking to some girlfriends, they went to him and some luckily changed they said the same stuff. All he wants is money. He's ridiculous, I was scared I was going to have him deliver my son. Thank god the mid wife was on that shift.

patient show details patient
by linnet f on Oct 10th, 2014

very good staff and doctor no complains , he deliver my two kids,..wonderful

Horrible show details Horrible
by Rather not say on Mar 3rd, 2014

If you are pregnant do not come here..horrible attention and lack of professionalism.

DO NOt RECOMMEND! show details DO NOt RECOMMEND!
Apr 30th, 2012

Appointments are made at 10:00 in the mornings when the doctor doesnt even bother to show up to the office until about 11:00 while there are at least 3 patients waiting for him the whole time. He doesnt take the time to hear your concerns and he doesnt listen to his patients needs or requests. He can be rude and shows that he values his own time WAY more than any of his patients. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

uh! show details uh!
Dec 22nd, 2011

very rude lid to be made us wait 30 mins made jokes whle i was in labor that where very rude!

Sep 25th, 2011

We love Dr. sager. He's delivered all my children!

Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Sager is the best OB/GYN. I've been goin to Dr. Sager for 7 years now. He is very caring,understanding, and kind. I feel very comfortable asking questions and letting him know my concerns. I have been to other OB/GYN'S and didnt feel to comfortable with them. If you're looking for a doctor that really cares he's who I would recommend.

Staff subpar show details Staff subpar
Nov 27th, 2010

Doctor is great, staff is not.

Need an OBGYN show details Need an OBGYN
by Citysearch User on Sep 30th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Steven Sager is the best OBGYN I have ever seen. He is very friendly, helpful and understanding. He will always listen to what you ha...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com