A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sainsbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sainsbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sainsbury, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Sainsbury graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sainsbury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Sainsbury MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Sainsbury practice?
- Dr. Steven Sainsbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sainsbury practices Emergency Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Emergency Physicians.