Dr. Steven Saliterman Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Steven Saliterman?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 31st, 2015

Not the nicest guy...

I had a heart palpitation issue. I went in to see Steven Saliterman and he was courteous at first but cold. He did not help me or my problem and charged me through the nose for his dianosis. I thought I had paid him in full, but I did not realize there was a small balance of something like $16.00 left and he reported it to three credit bureaus two months after the appointment. BAD FORM for a health care provider. I would not recommend him as a doctor to anyone.

Birth Control