A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Salmela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Salmela is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salmela
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salmela Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Salmela, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmela graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Salmela has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Sioux Valley Hospital University Medical
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ray Salmela MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Salmela practice?
- Dr. Steven Salmela has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Salmela practices Otolaryngology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Otolaryngologists.