A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Saltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Saltman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Saltman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saltman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ellis Saltman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Saltman practice?
- Dr. Steven Saltman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Saltman practices Internal Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists.