A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Salva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Salva is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Salva, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salva graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Salva MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Salva practice?
- Dr. Steven Salva has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Salva practices Urology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Media, PA.
See Drexel Hill Urologists.