A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Salzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salzberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Salzberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Salzberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven Salzberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Salzberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Salzberg practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.