Ophthalmologist
1329 Lusitana St
Ste 306
Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, HI 96813
808-380-8470
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctors in America 3x in a row for a reason  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Good doctor, very smart and caring about his patients. I had an emergency once with a scratched cornea and even though it was a holiday he came in to see me. Yes there is a bit of a wait for his normal appointments but that's pretty typical of any doctors offices. I got referred to him by many of my friends who are all pleased with Dr's conduct, treatment and professionalism. I am pretty shocked by the review below me, Whoever wrote it probably doesn't have very good communication skills & didn't follow up. It could have very well been an honest mistake. My experiences have been entirely positive.

|  Stay away from him and find yourself a better opthomologist  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

He doesn't consider his patients worthy of his attention, no treat them with any respect or consideration. He is sloppy, forgetful and disorganized. His office staff without his scheduler person can't think for themselves. He forgot my scheduled surgery, forgot to file the insurance before hand, blamed his mistakes on his vacationing scheduler person. Staff denied having my records for a vision test on their computer which they did have. Even after all my work and expense of getting him the test results in plenty of time for the surgery, they did nothing to follow up. Then the SOB had the nerve to tell me to go to someone else and never even apologized to me for forgetting about my scheduled surgery that week and continued to blame it on his vacationing scheduler. He had to redo a friend's eyes because he bungled it the first time. Stay away from this incompetent JERK.