A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sandler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital