A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sandler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Sandler MD is a male Hematologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Steven Sandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sandler practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Hematologists and Chicago Oncologists.