Learn more about Dr. Steven Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sandler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sandler, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sandler has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Sandler MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Sandler practice?
- Dr. Steven Sandler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sandler practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Chicago Hematologists and Chicago Oncologists.