A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sands is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Sands has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sands accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Sands practice?
Dr. Steven Sands practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.