A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sands is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sands has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Sands DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Sands practice?
- Dr. Steven Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sands practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons and Oklahoma City Surgeons.