Learn more about Dr. Steven Sands:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sands is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sands
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sands Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sands graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sands has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Sands DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Sands practice?
- Dr. Steven Sands has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sands practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.