A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sanislo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanislo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sanislo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sanislo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanislo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sanislo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Richard Sanislo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Sanislo practice?
- Dr. Steven Sanislo has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sanislo practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.