A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sanislo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanislo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sanislo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sanislo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanislo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sanislo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Richard Sanislo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Sanislo practice?
- Dr. Steven Sanislo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sanislo practices Ophthalmology near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Menlo Park Ophthalmologists.