Learn more about Dr. Steven Sanislo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sanislo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanislo graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sanislo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanislo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Sanislo practice?
Dr. Steven Sanislo practices Ophthalmology, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA and Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists, Palo Alto Emergency Physicians, and Palo Alto Orthopedic Surgeons.