Learn more about Dr. Steven Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Santilli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Santilli, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santilli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Santilli MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Steven Santilli has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Santilli practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.