A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Santilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santilli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santilli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Santilli, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Santilli graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santilli has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Santilli MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Santilli practice?
- Dr. Steven Santilli has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Santilli practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.