Learn more about Dr. Steven Satnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Satnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Satnick, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Satnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Satnick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Satnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Satnick practice?
Dr. Steven Satnick practices Allergy & Immunology near Commack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Holbrook, NY.
See Commack Allergists.