The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Satnick
Dr. Steven Satnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holbrook, NY, with another office in Commack, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Satnick is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Stony Brook University Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Satnick has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Satnick has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Steven Satnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Holbrook, NY.
Dr. Patricia Nolan
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Ronkonkoma, NY 2.56 mi39
Dr. Susan Schuval
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Patchogue, NY 2.65 mi30
Dr. David Shapiro
Chiropractic Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Patchogue, NY 2.65 mi27