A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sauerberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sauerberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sauerberg
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sauerberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sauerberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauerberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sauerberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Kenneth Sauerberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Sauerberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Sauerberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Sauerberg practices Family Medicine near La Grange Highlands, IL.