A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sauerberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sauerberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sauerberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauerberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sauerberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sauerberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Sauerberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Sauerberg practices Family Medicine near La Grange Highlands, IL.