A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Savona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Savona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Savona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Savona graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Savona has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Savona MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Savona practice?
- Dr. Steven Savona has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Savona practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.