A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Savona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Savona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savona
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Savona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Savona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Savona graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Savona has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Savona MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Savona practice?
- Dr. Steven Savona has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Savona practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Hematologists, and New Hyde Park Oncologists.