Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Sawelson
Dr. Steven Sawelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with another office in Gardena, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sawelson is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro, Memorial Hospital of Gardena and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Sawelson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Sawelson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Sawelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Ali Morshedi-Meibodi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Aarthi Arasu
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Katie Marks
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Allergy
Torrance, CA 0.01 mi10