A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sawelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sawelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sawelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawelson graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawelson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Sawelson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Sawelson practice?
- Dr. Steven Sawelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sawelson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.