A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Scalia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Scalia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalia graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Scalia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scalia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven V. Scalia practice?
Dr. Steven Scalia practices Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Surgeons.