- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schachter is Good. Dr. Schachter has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schachter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Epilepsy, Generalized Epilepsy, and Learning Disorders.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schachter graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Schachter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schachter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Schachter practice?
Dr. Steven Schachter practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dedham, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Schachter, Dr. Stephen Schachter, Dr. Stefan Schachter, Dr. Steve Schachter