Dr. Steven Schechter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 22nd, 2015
need help scheduling patients
I was scheduled for 12:30. Waited til 2:30 and still was not seen. I tried to rescheduled and was told any appointment I make, I will have to wait over several hours to be seen because he is a surgeon.

January 8th, 2015
Consult patient
I went for a consultation about 5 years ago and I found the whole experience to be easy but most importantly I really really liked Dr. Schecter, he was nice, spent time with me and although he could not offer me anything surgically to change my situation he went over my options in depth.

February 5th, 2014
Very good doctor and great person
Dr. Schechter has been my doctor for about 15 years. I was having lots of pain when I went to him. He is knowledgeable, thorough and treats you with respect. He will see you the same day if you call. He has a good sense of humor and greets you with a smile. You will feel cared for, confident and even if you don't like the diagnosis, he will calm all your fears. I would recommend him very highly and without reservation. That is probably why you have to wait in his office, but it is well worth it, The time he spends with others he will gladly spend with you. And he will also talk with your loved ones if you wish.

October 19th, 2012
Hit & Run Doc
Dr. is more concerned about his students than than his patient. He never asked permission to bring students in prior to doing so.He is not good at calling patients back. He gives very little information after a surgical procedure and leaves you feeling hopeless.