Learn more about Dr. Steven Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Scheer, Sleep Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheer
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Scheer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scheer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Scheer practice?
- Dr. Steven Scheer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Scheer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sleep Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Sarasota Physiatrists and Sarasota Sleep Medicine Doctors.