A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Scheer, Sleep Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheer
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Scheer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Scheer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Disorders (Circadian Rhythm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Scheer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Scheer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Scheer practice?
- Dr. Steven Scheer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Scheer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sleep Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Physiatrists and Sarasota Sleep Medicine Doctors.