- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Scheinman
Dr. Steven Scheinman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scranton, PA, with other offices in Syracuse, NY and Syracuse, NY (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scheinman is affiliated with Crouse Hospital, University Hospital - SUNY Upstate Medical University and University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Scheinman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Scheinman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.
Dr. Christian Adonizio
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Scranton, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Valerie Weber
Scranton, PA 0 mi25
Dr. Keyur Mavani
Scranton, PA 0.13 mi9