A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schelkun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schelkun
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Schelkun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schelkun, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schelkun graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schelkun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- Mission Bay HospitalSan Diego, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ross Schelkun MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Schelkun practice?
- Dr. Steven Schelkun has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schelkun practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.