A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schenkel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schenkel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schenkel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schenkel, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schenkel graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Schenkel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Solomon Schenkel MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Schenkel practice?
- Dr. Steven Schenkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schenkel practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.