A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Scherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Scherer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scherer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Scherer, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Scherer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scherer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Scherer MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Scherer practice?
- Dr. Steven Scherer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Scherer practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.