Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Not qualified show details Not qualified
by annonomous on Apr 9th, 2015

I know too much about this doctor.

Very professional show details Very professional
by Anonymous on Jan 30th, 2015 on doctor.com

Was very impressed- always took the time to fully explain everything and answer all of my questions no matter how many I asked. His staff is great as ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Experience show details Great Experience
Aug 21st, 2013

Dr. Schierling was so personable and knowledgeable. He was also a great listener. He listened to my needs and presented me with reasonable options. I would highly recommend him!

Great Surgeon, actually listens to you, no hubris. show details Great Surgeon, actually listens to you, no hubris.
by Jason Myers on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Schierling is one of the few surgeons I have met who doesn't have the surgeon arrogance or haughtiness. He's very approachable and likeable and explains things very well (often drawing on a piece of paper to explain things). He is truly a treat when it comes to surgeons and I was glad of him to do my surgery. He's a good guy overall and I would recommend him completely.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Mar 21st, 2013

I double recommend Dr. Steve to all my friends without a second thought. He is great with patients and spends enough time with u explaining and understanding the reason behind your visit. "TRUE DOCTOR" whom you can TRUST and rely on and feel a sense of satisfaction when you go back home. STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Amy B on Jan 29th, 2013

He was great at explaining things and returned my calls quickly when I returned home. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Easy to Understand show details Easy to Understand
Jul 9th, 2009

He did a great job explaining the procedure to me. He didn't talk over my head. Was kind and caring. Thank you.