Learn more about Dr. Steven Schild:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schild, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Schild graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Schild has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Scottsdale
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schild accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Schild practice?
Dr. Steven Schild practices Radiation Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.