Dr. Steven Schmitz MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Downers Grove, IL

3.6

September 19th, 2014
I really appreciate this doctor. He is very thorough which make others wait past the appointment time. Other then that I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor!!

October 1st, 2013
The Best
Dr. Schmitz has been my personal physician for nearly two decades and has been a godsend to me in keeping me healthy all these years, especially in my battle with diabetes. His knowledge is vast and his background extensive in treating illnesses and conditions. I truly look forward to seeing him for check-ups as his demeanor is calm yet he has the knack to challenge me when I need to be. Great doctor - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

December 28th, 2011
Dr. Schmitz is a wonderful doctor. However the nurse who works for him makes me almost want to switch. She makes me feel manhandled and she talks down to me like I am a child. She tried to diagnos me and told me what she thought was wrong with me and I knew she was wrong but she said lets just wait and see what the dr says.. well she was wrong and had me worried until the dr was able to come in. And when she came in after the visit I told her what it was and she said well I still dont know about that like she still was set on it being what she thought...