Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
1944 State Route 33
Ste 205
Neptune, NJ 07753
732-776-9300
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

I waited over an hour for my initial appointment. Dr. was over an hour late for a scheduled procedure. I had to leave to due work schedule of my driver. Dr. called to give a weak apology. I felt he was very rude and have never had such a disappointing experience with a Dr. before. I had to tell him I did not want him to treat me.

|  Poor scheduling and poor courtesy of receptionist when arrive  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I've been there now four times and every time I have waited an hour or more past my scheduled appointment. The courtesy of the shared reception in waiting room is poor at best. Dr is nice and friendly, however other staff isn't and should be as my time is just as valuable as theirs. Needless to say I'm changing doctors due to poor patient services.

|  The worst  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

This doctor was the worst and so is the office staff. I had an appointment and the doctor forgot that I was waiting in the exam room. He came while chewing on a sandwich. I got blood results mailed to me and he did not call me to discuss them until 2 weeks later. He only called after I called and visited the office several times. He told me I needed a liver biopsy. I finally switched to a new doctor who told me that I did not need a liver biopsy. He also ate his lunch before coming to exam me. The staff is a bunch of bumbling, rude idiots.

|  Doctor & Staff are the Worst  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

I had to give a $200 deposit for a colonoscopy b/c I hadn't met my deductible yet. I needed a prescription and was told they would call it in on a Monday - by Friday they still hadn't done it. I canceled my procedure & asked for the $200 back. Terry, the Office Manager told me on 2/4 it was in the mail. On Feb. 14 I still had not received it. I called and was told the doctor would not release it unless I spoke to him. Also, I waited 1 hour & 45 minutes- was put in an office and told I still had 2 patients in front of me. I walked out. You're only as good as your staff and the doctor & staff stinks.

|  Very disapointed with this doctor  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

I had 2 procedures done 11-15-10, I had pain for over a week after. Called and saw him on 11-24-10 (after a 1 hour wait in the little room)he almost forgot to check me where the pain was he sent me for an ultra sound and gave me a perscription for pain (which was taken off the market by the FDA 5 days before)my pharmacy called the office to tell them and one of his colleagues called me who would not give me a different pain medicine. Had the ultra sound done 11-27-10. I had to call to find out about the results which no one had at the time. I called and asked 3 times for him to call me back as I needed to speak with him. He finially called me on Jan. 4, 2011, at 9:15pm. Which was about a month and a half later. I will not go there again. The pain took about 3 weeks to stop.

|  show details
May 13th, 2010

after 30 years of being with this practice I finally had to leave. when I leave a message for the doctor it either takes 1 week for answer or no call back at all. has to many patients. can't keep up. so after many years I am looking for a new doctor. sad, sad, sad