A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schnell is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leonard Schnell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Schnell practice?
- Dr. Steven Schnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Schnell practices Ophthalmology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Ophthalmologists.