A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnell graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Schnell practice?
Dr. Steven Schnell practices Ophthalmology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Schnell, Dr. Stefan Schnell, Dr. Stephan Schnell, Dr. Stephen Schnell