Overall Review

December 31st, 2014
Yoga Instructor, Holistic Health Educator
Traditional medicine for me is challenging. Dr. Schonholz's compassionate care allowed me to have surgery & to HEAL... I would not be here except for his care.

February 3rd, 2014
I've been going to Dr Schonholz for the past 5 yrs and find him to be an exception and caring physician and his staff has been excellent.

May 28th, 2012
Best Surgeon Ever!
You can view my comments above and I also want to say that he gives his patients a clear understanding of their diagonosis and a choice for the next step. He also treats the entire human being, not just the physical aspect of what is wrong. He's a true healer!

September 29th, 2011
Staff Experience was poor
I can deal with the wait time however,I felt very let down by the staff.it took them 21 business days to process my MRI.Every time I called it was excuses after another.under staffed, someone is out sick I'm alone..Best one I'll get to it today...Had I not called every 5days My order would of never taken place.I think the staff needs more hands on direction and needs to think about the person on the other end of the phone.Dr.Schonholz was woderful but needs to oversee his daily functions or find someone who will....Not sure if I'll continue there..Staff care is not cool..Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

September 7th, 2011
Dr. Schonholz was extremely kind and caring. The actual physical exam was quick but he spent time answering my questions and had already reviewed my history and films. He worked hard to get my insurance company to cover an MRI. He apologized for me having to wait. I was just happy to get an appointment so quickly.

November 5th, 2010
I have had a minimum of five to six visits to Dr. Schonholz's office over the past four years. Each visit has been a positive experience, each deserving an excellent rating. Beginning with my first visit, which was a referral from my GYN, Dr. Schonholz was calming and patient,answering all of my questions. Also worth mentioning is the fact that when calling to schedule an appointment, particularly when a new issue/concern presents itself, I am scheduled to see the Dr. within two to three days. There is a lot to be said for reducing anxiety in stressful situations, particularly those pertaining to health maters. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Schonholz to any individual seeking a outstanding physician specializing in breast matters.

May 16th, 2010
Not observant. Expects nurses to find ANY possible abnormalities or warning signals. Friendly, however not a thorough or useful medical physician.