A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schreiber, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Schreiber MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Steven Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schreiber practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.