Dr. Steven Schurtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Schurtz?

Professional

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I saw Dr Schurtz at a follow-up appointment in Algona. I had frequent bladder infections and he sees me annually. He prescribed a medication that I have been using for several years which works well. Dr Schurtz was very professional yet friendly and willing to talk to me about any concerns I had. He is a great doctor! Also the staff at Algona are so friendly and helpful.

Pleasant

Posted on March 4th, 2014

We are impressed with how punctual Dr. Schurtz always is and how his friendly manner puts you at ease. Even though the patient isn't always courteous, Dr. Schurtz just smiles and takes it in his stride. He explains things so you can understand. He is a very pleasant and professional, we would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff is warm and friendly as well.

Great

Posted on December 17th, 2013

Dr. Steven Schurtz is a great Dr. He has a great personality & he is very concerned about your health! I have been going to him for many years & he ha ...

Professional

Posted on November 29th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Steven Schurtz for many years for an annual prostrate check. They always do a PSA test and then I see him for an exam the same ...

Posted on November 28th, 2013

Have e=had several visits with Dr. Schurtzz. Always very attenttive, ready to answer questions and find the problem and a solution. His staaff was always corteous and helpful.

Little Help

Posted on May 6th, 2012

He told me, "There is no hope" when we discussed my prostatitis. After hearing this, I asked for a referral to another doctor since he already has given up on me.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015