Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schwartzberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schwartzberg, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schwartzberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Schwartzberg practice?
Dr. Steven Schwartzberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Allergists, Staten Island Pediatricians, and Staten Island Neurologists.