A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schwartzberg is Good. Dr. Schwartzberg has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schwartzberg, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartzberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Schwartzberg practice?
Dr. Steven Schwartzberg practices Allergy & Immunology, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Schwartzberg, Dr. Stephen Schwartzberg, Dr. Stefan Schwartzberg, Dr. Steve Schwartzberg