A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schwartzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schwartzberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartzberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schwartzberg, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartzberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schwartzberg has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Schwartzberg MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Schwartzberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Schwartzberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Schwartzberg practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Neurologists.