Dr. Steven Secunda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Secunda?

July 10th, 2017

THIS DR IS A GENIUS

The patient who claims he is a guinea pig did himself and everyone looking at these reviews a disservice. Why you would trust a pharmacist over this Harvard/Cornell trained psychiatrist w/50 years of experience escapes me. A pharmacist should not be questioning Dr. Secunda's expertise! Contraindications are put out by pharmaceutical companies to protect themselves!!! Just in case. I went to at least 6 qualified licensed psychiatrists before Dr. Secunda got it right - meds and talk therapy. Any pharmacist who ever refuses to fill my prescriptions, from any doctor, or advises me differently after talking with my doctor is only looking out for themselves. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. SECUNDA TO ANYONE. HE HELPED ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD. I was a guinea pig for all the other shrinks, who act like they know what to prescribe when they don't. His listening and psychiatric advice skills are superb as well.

July 2nd, 2015

Guinea Pig Patient

Dr. Secunda prescribed two medications for me that were contraindicated, meaning they should not be taken together. Each time I tried to fill the prescriptions, the pharmacist had to call Dr. Secunda to get permission. I think that I was treated like a guinea pig. I also was not accurately diagnosed. IMHO, my treatment with Dr. Secunda was harmful to me.

March 28th, 2015

He may be 74 yo, but he knows what questions to ask - and listens.

August 4th, 2011

He is the kindest person you will ever meet and he is beyond ecellent in his field.

September 12th, 2017