Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Psychiatrists

8900 State Line Rd
Ste 380
Leawood, KS 66206
913-385-7252
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Pathetic  |  show details
by DT on Jun 6th, 2014

I would never visit this doctor again. He was rude and arrogant and didn’t seem to really care about my issues. He prescribed a drug that made me nauseous the entire time I was on it. He never once took a blood test in the six weeks I was on it, only recommended changing the dosage. I have a psychological seizure disorder and he didn’t even check into what could help stop the seizures only treated me for a mild depression. When I emailed a list of concerns and questions I was told, “If you decide to stop the medication, you will not need to be seen here in follow up, as you will no longer be taking any medications, as we only provide medication management.” There were no responses to my questions of whether it was normal or not, nor did they recommend seeing me for further medication. One of my visits lasted less than 5 minutes and none of my questions were answered. He’s a pill pusher; don’t go.

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

He was my doctor for one day at Research Psychiatric Center and he spent five minutes with me. He did not listen or seem to care about my concerns. He was rude and did not follow-up when I had questions. H

|  great doctor  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2012

He is an excellent doctor who zeroes right in on the patient's problem. I would never change from him. He is wonderful.

|  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Will never go back.

|  A Biologist  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

Doesn't take personality characteristics, nor psychosocial circumstances into the diagnostic equation. Too simplistic and narrow.

|  show details
by mentalmom on Jun 13th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I saw Dr. Seagraves when I was a patient in the psych ward as he was filling in for my doctor on his day off. I found him to be an excellent doctor who listened to my issues with care and concern.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com