Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

3.0

I wish someone had told me show details I wish someone had told me
Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sea graves is the Bill O'Reilly of medicine. He is rude, aggressive, and thinks that his vast knowledge trumps ehatever the patient has to say. Go to someone else, seriously.

Pathetic show details Pathetic
by DT on Jun 6th, 2014

I would never visit this doctor again. He was rude and arrogant and didn’t seem to really care about my issues. He prescribed a drug that made me nauseous the entire time I was on it. He never once took a blood test in the six weeks I was on it, only recommended changing the dosage. I have a psychological seizure disorder and he didn’t even check into what could help stop the seizures only treated me for a mild depression. When I emailed a list of concerns and questions I was told, “If you decide to stop the medication, you will not need to be seen here in follow up, as you will no longer be taking any medications, as we only provide medication management.” There were no responses to my questions of whether it was normal or not, nor did they recommend seeing me for further medication. One of my visits lasted less than 5 minutes and none of my questions were answered. He’s a pill pusher; don’t go.

great doctor show details great doctor
Feb 26th, 2012

He is an excellent doctor who zeroes right in on the patient's problem. I would never change from him. He is wonderful.

Sep 27th, 2011

Will never go back.

A Biologist show details A Biologist
Oct 15th, 2010

Doesn't take personality characteristics, nor psychosocial circumstances into the diagnostic equation. Too simplistic and narrow.