A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehr
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sehr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sehr, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehr graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Sehr MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven Sehr practice?
- Dr. Steven Sehr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sehr practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Rio Rancho Psychiatrists and Rio Rancho Child Psychiatrists.