A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Seifert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Seifert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Seifert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Snake Bites
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Seifert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Childrens Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Seifert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Seifert practice?
- Dr. Steven Seifert has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Seifert practices Emergency Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Emergency Physicians.