Dr. Steven Seiler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Seiler?

October 19th, 2017

Amazing Care & Amazing Surgery

After mangling my lower hand and thumb, with a garage door spring, I came to have it fixed and Dr. Seiler did a fantastic job on what he called something I have never seen before. I wasn't sure if my thumb and hand would ever be the same but it is in very good condition thanks to Dr. Seiler. My hand and thumb have full range of motion and would not have had anyone else work on me.

October 16th, 2017

Top notch!!

Top notch dr!

October 8th, 2017

Fantastic job!!

Had a trigger finger release with Dr. Seiler--specificallu asked for him because he did a great job with two prior trigger finger releases and a carpal tunnel release. Didn't even need an aspirin for pain after surgery, and the pain and swelling i'd had before surgery was gone almost immediately.

October 5th, 2017

great , he is the best

Dr Seiler is great, this is the second shoulder surgery with him and i feel he is outstanding

September 1st, 2016

The doc was great, but the girl that came out and called my name was incredibly rude.

October 5th, 2015

Dr Steven Seiler / Orthopedic & Spine Center of the Rockies

Dr Seiler is awesome. He helped me tremendously.

December 30th, 2013

Excellent in my opinion

So far so good. I broke my wrist very badly by falling on it and also dislocated it. I saw Dr Seiler in the emergency room. I was impressed with his confidence in what he was doing. He made me feel at ease especially got a kick out of him that he went straight to the issue even left his leather jacket on for a while. He did everything step y step so I would not need surgery. Relocated my arm. Sent me home to heal for a week or so with a splint but I ended up needing surgery anyway. He had difficult decisions to make in surgery about about my very damaged wrist. He made the best decision for me as I was asleep. He was also kind enough to inject my other shoulder with cortisone to relieve the bursitis in that shoulder so I could use it to lift myself out of bed with less pain.

July 6th, 2017