A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Selbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Selbst, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Lead Poisoning
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Selbst graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Selbst has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Selbst MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Selbst practice?
- Dr. Steven Selbst has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Selbst practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Emergency Physicians.