Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Prairie Oaks Park
Omega OB/GYN Associates of S Arlington
2912 Kraft St
Ste 30
Arlington, TX 76010
817-640-0771
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Jackie on Aug 27th, 2013

Great Dr. Couldn't imagine using anyone else.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Eleisa Mikulec on Jan 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Seligmans for close to 30 years. I have always trusted him. Recently I had a robotic Hysterectomy and was up walking that day. Today is day 7 since the surgery and I feel fantastic. There is no doubt that this Doctor is the best at knowing what you need as a patient and providing that care.

|  Dr S  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr S for about 18 years now. The only complaint i have is the wait times. the Arlington office is always crowed.

|  great surgeon  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr Seligman recently did a robotic hysterectomy on me, and I was back to work in 7 days. To think I suffered all these years and delayed surgery. I recommend him without reservation.

|  Excellent Doctor, Great Bedside Manner  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

I've been struggling with pelvic pain for about a year and was diagnosed with endo about 2 months ago. The doctor I was seeing at the time put me on lupron, but didn't want to do a laparoscopy. I saw Dr. Seligman and was in surgery 1.5 weeks later. He removed my endo and recommended that I stay on the lupron as the combo of lupron with surgery has a higher rate of resolving endo related pain. I highly recommend Dr. Seligman, he is highly skilled and has excellent bedside manner.

|  Great doctor, horrible office!  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Seligman is a wonderful OBGYN. My first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage so I went to see Dr. Seligman for my 3rd pregnancy. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's very caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone!The only downside to seeing Dr. Seligman is the office itself. If you have children but limited child care, this is not the place for you. I am a working mom and my husband is a stay at home dad (I am now pregnant again) Therefore, we don't have a babysitter/day care and our family members work during the day. I was told that even if my husband and child waited outside that they could not come in when it's my turn. That's for office visits and ultrasounds. That means that my husband would never be able to see an ultrasounds of our new baby. The office staff was very rude when I sounded upset about this. Also, expect to wait AT LEAST 30 minutes past your appointment time. I drove from Garland to Arlington to see Dr. Seligman because he is fantastic, but will no longer do so due to no children in ultrasounds/appointments. What a shame.

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr Seligman is an outstanding doctor. I highly recommend him. I had a very complicated pregnancy with my twins. He was very compassionate.

|  Excellent Dr. - worth the wait!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Seligman is a wonderful Dr. He is extremely knowledable and is constantly keeping abreast of new procedures and techniques. Although you will wait during an appointment, you will also get all teh time you need with him.

|  Great Doc!!  |  show details
by Rita on Feb 8th, 2010

Dr. Seligman has been a wonderful doctor for me and my husband. He was caring and knoledgable about our infertility issues and helped get us on the right track. We would recomend him to anyone looking for a good OB/GYN or a starting point for fertility issues.

|  One of the best!  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2009

Dr. Seligman is attentive, knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. He takes the time needed to ensure his patients receive quality care. I would definitely recommend him!