Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lindsey on Jul 11th, 2015

Dr. Seligman is by far the best. He genuinely cares about all of his patients. I would refer him to anyone who is looking for an fantastic Doctor.

Great Dr, Great Nurses, front office staff not great show details Great Dr, Great Nurses, front office staff not great
Mar 16th, 2015

Have seen Dr Seligman for several years. He is great. Nurses are great. Front office not great. Sadly looking for another Dr. Staff is short, almost rude. Wait is long. Too many Dr's to deal with the staff.

by Loiuse on Mar 15th, 2015

In it for the money. Wants you to be pregnant, getting your tubes tied then hysterectomy. Office is always overcrowded. Wait 45 minutes to sit in exam room 30 more.

by Jackie on Aug 27th, 2013

Great Dr. Couldn't imagine using anyone else.

Patient show details Patient
by Eleisa Mikulec on Jan 28th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Seligmans for close to 30 years. I have always trusted him. Recently I had a robotic Hysterectomy and was up walking that day. Today is day 7 since the surgery and I feel fantastic. There is no doubt that this Doctor is the best at knowing what you need as a patient and providing that care.

Dr S show details Dr S
Mar 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr S for about 18 years now. The only complaint i have is the wait times. the Arlington office is always crowed.

great surgeon show details great surgeon
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr Seligman recently did a robotic hysterectomy on me, and I was back to work in 7 days. To think I suffered all these years and delayed surgery. I recommend him without reservation.

Excellent Doctor, Great Bedside Manner show details Excellent Doctor, Great Bedside Manner
Apr 19th, 2011

I've been struggling with pelvic pain for about a year and was diagnosed with endo about 2 months ago. The doctor I was seeing at the time put me on lupron, but didn't want to do a laparoscopy. I saw Dr. Seligman and was in surgery 1.5 weeks later. He removed my endo and recommended that I stay on the lupron as the combo of lupron with surgery has a higher rate of resolving endo related pain. I highly recommend Dr. Seligman, he is highly skilled and has excellent bedside manner.

Great doctor, horrible office! show details Great doctor, horrible office!
Apr 6th, 2011

Dr. Seligman is a wonderful OBGYN. My first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage so I went to see Dr. Seligman for my 3rd pregnancy. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's very caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone!The only downside to seeing Dr. Seligman is the office itself. If you have children but limited child care, this is not the place for you. I am a working mom and my husband is a stay at home dad (I am now pregnant again) Therefore, we don't have a babysitter/day care and our family members work during the day. I was told that even if my husband and child waited outside that they could not come in when it's my turn. That's for office visits and ultrasounds. That means that my husband would never be able to see an ultrasounds of our new baby. The office staff was very rude when I sounded upset about this. Also, expect to wait AT LEAST 30 minutes past your appointment time. I drove from Garland to Arlington to see Dr. Seligman because he is fantastic, but will no longer do so due to no children in ultrasounds/appointments. What a shame.

Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr Seligman is an outstanding doctor. I highly recommend him. I had a very complicated pregnancy with my twins. He was very compassionate.

Excellent Dr. - worth the wait! show details Excellent Dr. - worth the wait!
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr. Seligman is a wonderful Dr. He is extremely knowledable and is constantly keeping abreast of new procedures and techniques. Although you will wait during an appointment, you will also get all teh time you need with him.

Great Doc!! show details Great Doc!!
by Rita on Feb 8th, 2010

Dr. Seligman has been a wonderful doctor for me and my husband. He was caring and knoledgable about our infertility issues and helped get us on the right track. We would recomend him to anyone looking for a good OB/GYN or a starting point for fertility issues.

One of the best! show details One of the best!
Feb 20th, 2009

Dr. Seligman is attentive, knowledgeable, and has a great bedside manner. He takes the time needed to ensure his patients receive quality care. I would definitely recommend him!