Dr. Steven Seligman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Arlington, TX

October 12th, 2016
patient
I went to Dr S for a yearly check up. I hadn't had one in 3 yrs. I had Bladder Mesh surgery by a different Dr and wanted a different opinion about the Chronic UTI's I have. Dr S explain why and suggested we wait to do the repair so as to not put me in surgery again at this time. He has a gentle bedside manner and I wish I would have had him do my surgery to begin with.

April 5th, 2016
I feel very privileged to have Dr. Seligman as my healthcare professional. I highly recommend.

July 11th, 2015
Dr. Seligman is by far the best. He genuinely cares about all of his patients. I would refer him to anyone who is looking for an fantastic Doctor.

March 16th, 2015
Great Dr, Great Nurses, front office staff not great
Have seen Dr Seligman for several years. He is great. Nurses are great. Front office not great. Sadly looking for another Dr. Staff is short, almost rude. Wait is long. Too many Dr's to deal with the staff.

March 15th, 2015
In it for the money. Wants you to be pregnant, getting your tubes tied then hysterectomy. Office is always overcrowded. Wait 45 minutes to sit in exam room 30 more.

August 27th, 2013
Great Dr. Couldn't imagine using anyone else.

January 28th, 2013
Patient
I have been a patient of Dr Seligmans for close to 30 years. I have always trusted him. Recently I had a robotic Hysterectomy and was up walking that day. Today is day 7 since the surgery and I feel fantastic. There is no doubt that this Doctor is the best at knowing what you need as a patient and providing that care.

March 22nd, 2012
Dr S
I have been a patient of Dr S for about 18 years now. The only complaint i have is the wait times. the Arlington office is always crowed.

April 27th, 2011
great surgeon
Dr Seligman recently did a robotic hysterectomy on me, and I was back to work in 7 days. To think I suffered all these years and delayed surgery. I recommend him without reservation.

April 19th, 2011
Excellent Doctor, Great Bedside Manner
I've been struggling with pelvic pain for about a year and was diagnosed with endo about 2 months ago. The doctor I was seeing at the time put me on lupron, but didn't want to do a laparoscopy. I saw Dr. Seligman and was in surgery 1.5 weeks later. He removed my endo and recommended that I stay on the lupron as the combo of lupron with surgery has a higher rate of resolving endo related pain. I highly recommend Dr. Seligman, he is highly skilled and has excellent bedside manner.

April 6th, 2011
Great doctor, horrible office!
Dr. Seligman is a wonderful OBGYN. My first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage so I went to see Dr. Seligman for my 3rd pregnancy. He knows exactly what he's doing and he's very caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone!The only downside to seeing Dr. Seligman is the office itself. If you have children but limited child care, this is not the place for you. I am a working mom and my husband is a stay at home dad (I am now pregnant again) Therefore, we don't have a babysitter/day care and our family members work during the day. I was told that even if my husband and child waited outside that they could not come in when it's my turn. That's for office visits and ultrasounds. That means that my husband would never be able to see an ultrasounds of our new baby. The office staff was very rude when I sounded upset about this. Also, expect to wait AT LEAST 30 minutes past your appointment time. I drove from Garland to Arlington to see Dr. Seligman because he is fantastic, but will no longer do so due to no children in ultrasounds/appointments. What a shame.

February 3rd, 2011
Dr Seligman is an outstanding doctor. I highly recommend him. I had a very complicated pregnancy with my twins. He was very compassionate.