Learn more about Dr. Steven Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Seltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seltzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Seltzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Body Imaging
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seltzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Erwin Seltzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Steven Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Seltzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.