Learn more about Dr. Steven Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Seltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seltzer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Seltzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Body Imaging
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seltzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Erwin Seltzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Steven Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Seltzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.