A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Seltzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Seltzer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Body Imaging
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Joint Diseases
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Soft Tissue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Seltzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Erwin Seltzer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Seltzer practice?
- Dr. Steven Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Seltzer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.