Learn more about Dr. Steven Selub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Selub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selub
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Selub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Selub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Selub graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Selub has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Elie Selub MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Selub practice?
- Dr. Steven Selub has 1 office location.
- Dr. Steven Selub practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Weston, FL.