A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Selub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Selub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Selub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selub graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selub has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Elie Selub MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Selub practice?
- Dr. Steven Selub has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Selub practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.