A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Semmler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Semmler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Semmler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Semmler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Semmler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Duane Semmler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Semmler practice?
- Dr. Steven Semmler has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Semmler practices Family Medicine near Forest Lake, MN.
See Forest Lake Primary Care Doctors.