A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Serlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Serlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Peter Serlin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Serlin practice?
- Dr. Steven Serlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Serlin practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.