A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Serra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Serra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serra graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Serra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven John Serra DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Serra practice?
- Dr. Steven Serra has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Serra practices Internal Medicine near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Internists.