Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Severyn
Dr. Steven Severyn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Severyn is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital East, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer. Dr. Severyn has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Severyn has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Severyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. David Bradley
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi14
Dr. Kevin Goist
Columbus, OH 0 mi6
Dr. Mary Fontana
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi47