A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Severyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Severyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severyn
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Severyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Severyn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Severyn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Severyn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Severyn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Severyn practice?
- Dr. Steven Severyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Severyn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists, Columbus Pain Management Doctors, and Columbus Internists.