A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Severyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Severyn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Severyn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Severyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Severyn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Severyn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Severyn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Anthony Severyn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Severyn practice?
- Dr. Steven Severyn has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Severyn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists, Columbus Pain Management Doctors, and Columbus Internists.