Learn more about Dr. Steven Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shah, Primary & Revision Hip & Knee Replacements, Hip Resurfacing, Computer-Assisted Surgery, Minimally-Invasive Surgery Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shah, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven N. Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Steven Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons.