A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Shamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shamo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shamo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamo graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Shamo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fillmore Community Medical Center
- Delta Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Shamo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Shamo practice?
- Dr. Steven Shamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shamo practices Family Medicine near Delta, UT.
See Delta Family Physicians.