Learn more about Dr. Steven Shanbom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shanbom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanbom
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shanbom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shanbom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanbom graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shanbom has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Adam Shanbom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Shanbom practice?
- Dr. Steven Shanbom has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shanbom practices Ophthalmology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Ophthalmologists.