Learn more about Dr. Steven Shanbom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Shanbom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanbom
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Shanbom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Shanbom, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanbom graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shanbom has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Adam Shanbom MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Shanbom practice?
- Dr. Steven Shanbom has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Shanbom practices Ophthalmology near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Ophthalmologists.