A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sharpe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sharpe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Adventist of Takoma Park Md.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Morrison Sharpe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Steven Sharpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Sharpe practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Emergency Physicians.